Aura FF has been developed with a slight variation from the original and much-loved Aura glove; it caters for end-users with a slightly different set of requirements. It has all the many protective properties of Aura but we have extended the leather coverage to the very end of each finger. The original Aura leaves the fingertips free for extra dexterity which is invaluable to many users. However, some prefer the robust split leather protection to go right up to the finger ends so now we offer both options.
To define the difference in the two gloves, ‘FF’ stands for ‘Full Finger’ and, wearing it, you can grab metal, glass, masonry, plastic and many other materials with complete confidence. Dexterity and grip are both excellent and this glove will be greatly received in industries such as Glass, Automotive Manufacturing and Aftermarket, Metal Presswork, Waste & Recycling, Construction, Engineering, Aerospace and Oil & gas.
Aura FF scores the highest possible level of cut and abrasion resistance and it also provides added protection with Sharp Shield ballistic reinforcement in the critical wear area between thrum and forefinger
The glove is treated with Clean Polyurethane Technology for hand health, High Density Polyurethane Technology for durability, Anti-Bacterial technology for hygiene and is ideal for the Glass Industry as it ensures zero contamination when handling soft-coat and toughened glass. Protection also extends up the wrist with an extra-long elasticated cuff which is reassuringly comfortable and snug.
Features & Benefits:
- Cut level ‘F’ resistance to EN388:2016
- Maximum abrasion resistance
- Premium grade split leather palm and fingers for maximum wet & dry grip
- Sharp Shield ballistic reinforcement between thumb & forefinger
- Blended cut resistant yarn
- CPU Technology protects skin from irritants
- HDPu Coating extends product life to reduce costs
- Approved for handling soft-coat & toughened glass
- Excellent comfort & dexterity
- Extra long protective cuff
View the original Aura product profile.