This glove provides superior cut resistance for use in environments where laceration risks are encountered. A revolutionary addition to the yarn composition significantly increases the protective performance and high-density polyurethane coating guards against abrasion.
Electroflex 5 FTR is a great asset in industries where sharp edges are prevalent like steel, glass automotive, waste recycling and engineering. It also provides great end-user confidence in utilities, assembly and maintenance work due to its dexterity and grip.
Level 5 cut resistance teamed with CPU technology for comfort, HDPu for durability and anti-bacterial technology for hygiene makes for a highly desirable hand protection product. Then we add Sharp Shield into the mix to protect the critical wear areas between thumb and forefinger and the glove is almost invincible!
Features & Benefits
- Maximum abrasion resistance
- Superior cut resistance
- Sharp Shield ballistic thumb / forefinger reinforcement
- CPU technology for comfort and hand health
- HDPu Coating extends product life to reduce costs
- Anti-bacterial technology for hand hygiene