This glove is manufactured using Tornado's unique blended high-tenacity UHMWPE fibre yarn with ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene. The yarn is then dual wrapped with nylon and spandex filament to achieve an extremely high level of cut resistance.
There's no glass fibre in the composition so it's incredibly flexible and comfortable. Also, CPU Technology removes contaminants that may irritate the skin and Anti-Bacterial Technology improves hand hygiene.
With the addition of the black reinforced area between thumb and forefinger, it really does deliver an outstanding level of protection. It's the ideal glove for anyone who's handling sheet metal or other materials with sharp, jagged edges.
Features & Benefits
- Maximum abrasion resistance
- Good cut protection
- Zero glass fibre
- HDPu Coating extends product life to reduce costs
- CPU Technology protects skin from irritants
- Anti-Bacterial Technology for hand hygiene
- Excellent comfort and dexterity
- Superior wet and dry grip
Find our more about the all the different technologies used in the making of Tornado Gloves, we call it the 'Tornado Technological Gap'