Tornado Gloves Ltd is committed to upholding globally recognised Ethical Standards. Our manufacturing facilities hold certification to confirm their compliance in the following areas.
ISO:14001 - Environmental Management
A globally recognised Environmental Management System which demonstrates commitment to protecting the environment. It outlines best practice for improving environmental performance by sound management in these areas:
- Continued assessment of activities and how they impact on the environment
- Implement controls on activities that have significant environmental impact
- Monitor developments in environmental legislation and check compliance
- Seek opportunities to reduce impact on the environment and/or improve environmental benefit of products / services
ISO:9001 - Quality Management
A Quality Management System used by industry throughout the world. It demonstrates that a business has implemented an effective quality control policy that satisfies the requirements and accepted standards within their specific industry.
Tornado Gloves Ltd is governed by the PPE Regulation.
SA8000:2014 - Social Accountablity
A world-wide standard for Social Accountability. It certifies that an organisation is committed to fair treatment of its workforce. This measures performance in the following areas:
- Child labour
- Forced or compulsory labour
- Health and safety
- Freedom of association and right to collective bargaining
- Disciplinary practices
- Working hours
“We strive for continual improvement throughout our organisation”
27th November 2018